Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.935 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,263₴ (1,923 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)