Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,547₴ (6,964 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)