Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,394₴ (€1,137) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)