Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.404 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,327₴ (NZ$3,604) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 2 hours ago)