Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.108 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,872₴ (9,951元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (40 minutes ago)