Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.067 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,138₴ (9,623元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)