Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,169₴ (€345) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)