Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,079₴ (€833) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)