Cost of living in Weifang, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.026 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,605₴ (12,073元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)