Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,810₴ (元13,649) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)