Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.980 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,524₴ (元12,191) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)