Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.137 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 102,211₴ (14,322 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)