Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.549 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,420₴ (6,149 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)