Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.407 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,912₴ (7,279 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)