Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.690 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,290₴ (1,728 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (35 minutes ago)