Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,295 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.412 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,379₴ (5,518 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)