Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,624 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.105 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,813₴ (2,085 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)