Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40106 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,325₴ (₨25,745) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)