Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 21,716₴ (₨56,230) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)