Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40312 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,134₴ (₨59,869) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)