Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,991₴ (1,494 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)