Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.453 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,350₴ (5,058 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)