Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 19,474₴ (32,821 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)