Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.498 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,847₴ (1,410 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)