Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.865 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,070₴ (698 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)