Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.106 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,549₴ (792 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)