Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.458 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,785₴ (716 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)