Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.823 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 77% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,734₴ (1,938 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (23 minutes ago)