Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.597 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,732₴ (R$ 5,757) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)