Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.187 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,716₴ (R$ 2,164) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)