Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.323 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,708₴ (R$ 1,887) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (38 minutes ago)