Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.725 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,882₴ (R$ 1,538) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)