Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.616 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,022₴ (€1,898) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)