Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46855 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,973₴ (руб 23,418) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)