Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41709 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,431₴ (руб 75,358) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)