Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44836 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,433₴ (руб 25,499) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)