Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23329 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,808₴ (50,616 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (38 minutes ago)