Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46882 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,187₴ (руб 34,528) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)