Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 220% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,991₴ (€724) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)