Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,172₴ (€2,126) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)