Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 232% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,787₴ (€1,802) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)