Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,230₴ (16,795,564 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)