Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 244% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,021₴ (7,373 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)