Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,381₴ (₨78,172) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)