Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,618₴ (Mex$ 11,180) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)