Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.488 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 158,627₴ (€5,203) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)