Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.110 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,399₴ (€495) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (28 minutes ago)