Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,048₴ (€1,471) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)