Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.074 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 149% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,655₴ (€620) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (26 minutes ago)