Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.456 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,077₴ (€1,496) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)