Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 UAH / LAK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 172% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,872₴ (12,103,712 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)