Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 231% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,503₴ (€727) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)