Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10139 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,601₴ (144,006 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)