Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.149 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,317₴ (€2,343) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)