Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.334 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,194₴ (2,583 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)