Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.593 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,118₴ (730 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)