Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.756 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,888₴ (2,093 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)