Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47154 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,600₴ (руб 54,289) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)