Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43755 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,938₴ (руб 24,998) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)