Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.524 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,120₴ (84,179 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)