Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.409 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 185% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 94,146₴ (kr21,351) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)