Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.090 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 238% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,888₴ (17,117 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)