Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.135 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,102₴ (22,040 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)