Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18382 UAH / LKR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,479₴ (105,967 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)