Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 220,855₴ (73,696 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)