Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.027 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 266% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,191₴ (18,892 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)