Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.097 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,080₴ (23,276 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)