Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04184 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,750₴ (CH$1,021,835) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)