Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00895 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,325₴ (COL$3,612,929) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (33 minutes ago)