Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00913 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,211₴ (COL$3,966,898) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)