Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25116 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,662₴ (42,450 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)