Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27363 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,351₴ (132,850 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 90 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)