Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28₴ (Bs 86,109) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)