Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03975 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,343₴ (CH$360,788) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)