Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04258 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,983₴ (CH$351,858) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Yangon costs 16,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)