Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04083 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,499₴ (CH$893,991) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)