Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04163 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,308₴ (CH$968,318) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)