Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03939 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,018₴ (CH$406,648) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)