Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40043 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,540₴ (₨83,761) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)