Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26821 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,553₴ (136,283 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)