Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27391 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,297₴ (33,940 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)