Cost of living comparison between Uzhhorod, Ukraine and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015.
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,059₴ in Uzhhorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)