Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25337 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,057₴ (¥79,161) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)