Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23181 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,411₴ (¥79,422) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (26 minutes ago)