Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.340 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 173% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,406₴ ($1,624) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)