Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.860 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 110% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,449₴ ($520) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)