Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.549 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 13,613₴ (2,453TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)