Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.433 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,810₴ (1,214TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)