Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.524 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,022₴ (Php66,834) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)