Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,620₴ (Php16,736) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (44 minutes ago)