Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49875 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,031₴ (Php18,106) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (26 minutes ago)