Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,691₴ (Php39,487) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)