Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,705₴ (Php40,817) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)