Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,928₴ (Php67,754) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)