Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.554 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,537₴ (Php37,039) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)